Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator
You are an individual or a writer/blogger hybrid with a keen interest in the fashion industry and a knack for the written word.
About the role:
The social media & marketing coordinator oversees all outward-facing communications for Laurus, including our website, our social media channels, and our awards submissions. Since you’ll help shape our external voice, we’re looking for a critical thinker who is funny, collaborative, organized, and who, most importantly, can write.
This position is based in Milan, but it has a global remit, which means you’ll be working with leadership across our various offices to source material so that you can create and publish updates in a timely and accurate fashion.
What you’ll do:
• Work alongside leadership to build a strategy for our social media presence and execute against it;
• Source assets and write copy for posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other social media channels;
• Maintain and update our website with any relevant content, blog posts, etc;
• Maintain a schedule for A-List awards submissions, and write, gather and submit necessary materials against those submission deadlines;
• Be tasked with handling, sorting and sharing a huge database of assets;
• Assist in the development of additional marketing materials such as company newsletters, decks, etc;
• Work on a diverse range of projects and engagements with some of the world’s most interesting brands.
Writing ability is a must. Industry knowledge is a plus. Preference will be given to applicants with previous PR and/or social media management experience.
University or College degree or commensurate work experience.